[THIN] Citrix Start Up License & Servers

  • From: "Jay Miller" <JMiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 10:25:35 -0400

I have a question regarding the Citrix Startup Licenses and Servers....

I recently setup a PS4.5 Farm (first farm setup since Metaframe XP 1
days).... and I've got the licensing installed on a separate licensing
server, etc....  (new to the new licensing model in Citrix)

I've got 2 PS 4.5 application servers that are using the "Citrix Start
Up License", and the user sessions are grabbing the concurrent user
licenses, as they should be.

My question is:  Are the servers always going to use the Start Up
Licenses, or is there something else I'm overlooking here?  Just don't
want any surprises in the future.

Thanks in advance.

- Jay Miller
SBC SITES ONLY GOOGLE SEARCH: http://www.F1U.com