[THIN] Citrix Site Changes

  • From: "P.J. Johannsen" <pjohannsen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 15:34:19 -0700

I just noticed Citrix revamped their website.  One of the new things in the
forum area is the Citrix Community Support Forum Reward Program.

Apparently, you can earn reward points for answering questions.  Some of the
masters can also get free training.  Here are some of the requirements for a
"title."

Enthusiast
10 pts
Aficionado
100 pts
Scholar
250 pts
Master
750 pts

Just thought I would pass it on in case any are interested.

PJ