[THIN] Re: Citrix Setup starting

  • From: "Jan Broucinek" <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 13:32:00 -0400

MessageKill installer pop-up messages by running REGEDIT and editing
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Features\4B5AX59.\

Rename the PN_ENGINE key to Wait_PN_ENGINE

and CTX_MF_Metaframe_Core to Wait_CTX_MF_Metaframe_Core.

Jan Broucinek, System Manager
Arthur Rutenberg Homes, Inc.
(727) 536-5900 voice
(727) 536-7168 x245 direct