[THIN] Re: Citrix Sessions Constantly Freezing.

  • From: HBooGz <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 19:03:44 -0400

Thanks for the info Rick --

I am using Windows 2000 -- I would appreciate the TS tuning policy template
greatly. And i would add that to administrative templates under the computer
config, right ?

I also presume, the END CATEGORY would be the very last line ?

The RAID does have battery backed cache -- is there a significant
improvement with write-cache enabled?

I am using RAID 1 for the OS drives and RAID 5 for the Citrix database and
certain apps.

Thanks,

HS

--