[THIN] Re: Citrix Sessions Constantly Freezing.

  • From: HBooGz <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:52:11 -0400

Rick --

You mentioned that there might be a newer version of KB324446 -- One thing i
did remember was there was a hotfix that superseded that hotfix. If i do
have an older version and need to update the patch, how would i roll back to
make sure i don't cause any conflicts or any possible BSOD's ?

Also -- does your TS tuning policy resolve any performance related issues
with Citrix Metaframe XP

Thanks,

HS

On 6/10/05, Sidney McCoy <sidney.mccoy@xxxxxxx> wrote: