[THIN] Re: Citrix Server Problems

  • From: "Coins" <coins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 16:37:51 -0500

If it is a printer problem, it may be due to the use of version 2 print
drivers.  If you open up the printers folder on the server, go to
file->server properties->drivers and see if there are any drivers installed
that say "Windows 2000 or Windows NT".  If there are, delete them and
replace them with Windows 2000 only drivers.