[THIN] Citrix Secure Gateway on trusted network ?

  • From: "Jan Homan" <jan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 11:03:40 +0100

Is it possible to have Citrix Secure Gateway on
the trust network (local) or a DMZ zone which has NAT IP-adresses
(e.g 10.10.10.x).

We would map the public IP-address of the Secure Gateway either
to the local IP-adress or to the IP-addres on the DMZ zone.

We need to do this because we do not have enough public IP-addresses.

The issue I can think of is that the Certificate for CSG will not work,
because it is based on a public IP-adress en a FQD name.
Meaning how do you configure DNS (lookup) such that this work.

Any comments/suggestions are very much appreciated.

Jan
This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential
applications to eliminate your printing, policy and profile,
and your application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com