[THIN] Re: Citrix SSL error

  • From: "Stuart Souter" <SSouter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:04:25 +0100

Donovan

Check the event viewer on the server where your secure ticketing =
authority (STA) is installed to see at which point the connection fails. =
Get the helpdesk guys at the remote site to check they can resolve the =
fully qualified domain name for your CSG server, it could be dropping =
the connection at that point.

Cheers

Stuart