[THIN] Re: Citrix SSL error

  • From: "Bruce Heavner" <bheavner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 14:16:32 -0500

How is WebI setup for address translation?  If you're like most, I'd
assume that you have the default behavior to use CSG, with a mapping for
your internal subnet to use just the LAN address with no translation.
Is it possible that this company is using the same subnet as you, and
WebI thinks it's internal, and gives the client the LAN address of the
metaframe server? Since the server is obviously not local to the user,
it fails...  Just a thought.

Bruce Heavner
RapidApp
Sr. Network Engineer