[THIN] Re: Citrix SSL error

  • From: "Luchette, Jon" <JLuchette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 14:52:13 -0400

Ask them if they restrict any outbound traffic on their firewall.  Also is
your WI and CSG on the same server?  If so, do they both utilize port 443?
If not, make sure that they have 443 open outbound (which they probably do)
and more importantly whatever the other port you are using is also needs to
be open outbound on their firewall.

/jL