[THIN] Citrix SSL error

  • From: "Greatlan" <Steend@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:42:30 -0500

I have a Metaframe XP farm running a CSG/WI server in a DMZ. All certs are in
place and everything is working great from a personal ISP connection and even
other private networks that I have had users test. The problem is on one
private network. Every time you attempt to launch a published application you
get the error message "The Citrix SSL server you are trying to reach is not
accepting connections". However, there is another Metaframe farm that they can
connect to on the public internet.
Like I said, the farm is working great for most, however one of the most
important locations is not and we have ZERO administrative control over the
PC's or the Network at this site. I can not perform any testing what so ever. I
need as much ammo as possible when I contact their Helpdesk to start trying to
resolve the issue.

Any thoughts would be great, please keep in mind that I can not run nslookup,
IPconfig, etc. my hands are tied on this network.

Thanks all,
Donovan
http://www.tarantella.com/ttba