[THIN] Re: Citrix SP4 install time?

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:45:37 -0700

Well, it took me a few minutes because it requires that Windows Installer
3.0 be installed.  This caused a reboot on my system.

|         |           Joey Proulx      |
|         |           <jproulx@xxxxxxxx|
|         |           2.nh.us>         |
|         |           thin-bounce@freel|
|         |           ists.org         |
|         |           01/10/2005 01:06 |
|         |           thin             |

  |       To:       thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  [THIN] Citrix SP4 install time?

How long does the install take?  Must all users be out?  Is a reboot
required at the end of the install?

Just need to know to warn users if I have to take the server down for any
period of time...

Thanks.

_____________________________
Joey Proulx