[THIN] Re: Citrix Resource manager Error

  • From: Michel Roth <mrdizzz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:16:15 +0200

Try connecting with faulty credentials to the database. After the
error then enter the correct credentials and try it again. Oddly
enough this worked for me.

HTH,
Michel Roth
www.thincomputing.net

2005/8/29, Nagarajan Haridas <nagarajan.haridas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hello All
>

> I have 10 Metaframe XP FR3 Terminal Servers [With SP4] and SQL Data store.
>

> When we open CMC and click on Resource manager pane in left side , we can
> see database connection error [in Red X mark] in the right pane. But while
> clicking configure and testing it , work fine. All database connections are
> intact
>

> Why the display name always shows as "Database connection Error" ? Any
> changes has to be done
>

> Please advice

> Nagarajan Haridas

This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2