[THIN] Re: Citrix Receiver Download Links ???

  • From: marcus <marcus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 13:22:23 +0200

Stephen Rogers wrote:
Hello,

Anyone know where I can download a legacy Citrix Receiver client for
Chrome books ?
citrix.com/downloads :-)

https://www.citrix.com/downloads/citrix-receiver/legacy-client-software/receiver-for-chromebook-111.html

hth, Marcus

The latest Receiver has been pulled from the App store while
transitioning to HTML 5 or something..

I know that apparently you need to use Storefront but we use Web interface.

Has anyone figured out a way to get Chrome books working with Web
Interface, either using receiver or some other client ?

Any help / pointers much appreciated.

thanks guys ! J

Steve

Stephen

*Stephen M. Rogers**|ICT Support & Development Worker***

*C&K Careers*

*78 John William Street **|Huddersfield |HD1 1EH*

*T: 01484 226700*

*F: 08724 464511*

Job-&-Training-2
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.gov.lookinglocal.ckca&feature=search_result>*W:
www.ckcareers.co.uk <http://www.ckcareers.co.uk/> | www.workabout.org.uk
<http://www.workabout.org.uk/>| www.cktraining.co.uk
<http://www.cktraining.co.uk/>*

*P****Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*

*C & K Careers*Ltd. (C&KC) - Reg. Office: 78 John William Street,
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD1 1EH; Company Number: 3039360. This
e-mail and all its attachments are confidential to the intended
recipients. Do not disclose them to anyone else. If received in error,
please destroy your copies and notify us by return e-mail. Please see
disclaimer at:www.workabout.org.uk/termsandconditions.htm
<http://www.workabout.org.uk/termsandconditions.htm>