[THIN] Citrix Receiver Download Links ???

  • From: Stephen Rogers <Stephen.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 12:00:44 +0100

Hello,

Anyone know where I can download a legacy Citrix Receiver client for Chrome
books ?

The latest Receiver has been pulled from the App store while transitioning to
HTML 5 or something..

I know that apparently you need to use Storefront but we use Web interface.

Has anyone figured out a way to get Chrome books working with Web Interface,
either using receiver or some other client ?

Any help / pointers much appreciated.

thanks guys ! :)

Steve

Stephen
Stephen M. Rogers| ICT Support & Development Worker
C&K Careers
78 John William Street | Huddersfield | HD1 1EH
T: 01484 226700
F: 08724 464511
[cid:image001.jpg@01CF70FE.6CA63630]<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.gov.lookinglocal.ckca&feature=search_result>W:
 www.ckcareers.co.uk<http://www.ckcareers.co.uk/> |
www.workabout.org.uk<http://www.workabout.org.uk/>|
www.cktraining.co.uk<http://www.cktraining.co.uk/>
[cid:image008.png@01CF70FE.6CB3F1D0]

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
C & K Careers Ltd. (C&KC) - Reg. Office: 78 John William Street, Huddersfield,
West Yorkshire, HD1 1EH; Company Number: 3039360. This e-mail and all its
attachments are confidential to the intended recipients. Do not disclose them
to anyone else. If received in error, please destroy your copies and notify us
by return e-mail. Please see disclaimer at:
www.workabout.org.uk/termsandconditions.htm<http://www.workabout.org.uk/termsandconditions.htm>

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image