[THIN] Re: Citrix Published only - program calls up ICW

  • From: "Rick Mack" <Rick.Mack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 18:05:12 +1000

Hi Ron,

My scenario is users log on to a TS/Citrix server, and then run published apps
off other Citrix systems. I can guarantee that'll work for both 2000 and 2003
systems.

Haven't ever tried TS alone, but I can't see why it wouldn't work.

Having said that, I'll now have to check..

regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
Volante Systems