[THIN] Re: Citrix Published Applications and ScriptLogic

  • From: "cherie.watts" <cherie.watts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 08:06:52 +1000

Hi Tony

I haven't come across this problem exactly but I have seen problems where the
domain login script hadn't finished before the local compatibility scripts ran
and with the network drives not mapped it caused problems.

There are Windows 2000 policies that you can use to control how login scripts
run.

We enabled the policy "Run scripts syncronously"(the wording isn't exact). This
ensures that the domain logon script finished before the local one starts.

Perhaps something like this might help you.

Cheers

Cherie