[THIN] Re: Citrix Provisioning Server tips?

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:59:49 -0700

Seems cool, but if you are creating a PV image I would think you want to
load it on hardware and tweak to include everything you want and don't want
and then create a VDisk image from it, I guess this is helpful though in
getting your starting point to be more lean...

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85266