[THIN] Citrix Provisioning Server tips?

  • From: "Jim Kenzig" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:06:32 -0400

Has anyone out there been using Provisioning server or played around with
it?
If so and you have set up a  Vista image have you come up with any best
practices or must do's to Vista OS,  prior to creating the Vdisk master
image?  I guess it would be similar to what you might want to do prior to
creating a VHD/VMDK of Vista. (except I haven't seen much on that either)

Anyone seen any blog posts out there with tips on doing so? If not I may
just have to start and make my own list and post.

Thanks,
Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com