[THIN] Citrix Profile Manager

  • From: Alan Tropper <Alan.Tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 03:06:44 +0000

Hi All,

Im hoping someone can help with some issues Im seeing with profile manager in
both v3.2 and v4.0, we have recently upgraded to version 4 to fix some of our
issues with no luck Im afraid.

Our environment is Xenapp6 Win2008R2 Sp1 Citrix Rollup pack1

Currently when we lose Datacentre connectivity we have to re-start the citrix
profile manager service on all citrix servers to cleared disconnected sessions
otherwise users fail to log in when trying to re-connect to their session. Once
service is re-started you can clear disconnected sessions, if this isn't done
then the sessions will keep coming back upon refresh.

We are also seeing users all be it inconsistently that sometimes do not get
their full profile loaded as will be missing auto signatures in outlook etc,
does anyone have any ideas or some good tuning tips between citrix servers and
the profile manager server. Speaking to our network team they suggest I look at
configuring jumbo frames between the servers....what experiences has anyone had
with configuring Jumbo frames in citrix?

Cheers

Al

Alan Tropper
Dept of Child Protection

This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). You must not disclose this
communication to anyone without the prior consent of the Department for Child
Protection (DCP). If you have received this email in error, please notify us by
return mail, delete it from your system and destroy all copies. DCP has
exercised care to avoid errors in the information contained in this email but
does not warrant that it is error or omission free.