[THIN] Re: Citrix Profile Management 4.0

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 18:19:21 -0700

That’s not what I said.  In the end you will have two profiles, one for XD and
one for XA.  Because users shouldn’t be running the same app from multiple
platforms you don’t need to worry managing settings in two different profiles.

Simply set a profile to \\server\XDProfiles\ <file:///\\server\XDProfiles\>
and another to\\server\XAProfiles.  No variables are needed.

Joe