[THIN] Re: Citrix Profile Management 4.0

  • From: Harry Singh <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:32:47 -0500

Thanks Joe. That can certainly happen, but what happens when a user logs
into XD then accesses applications which reside on XA?  UserA logs into x86
Windows 7 desktop, opens up MS Word sitting on x64 XA server, I believe two
profiles are being created and used simultaneously.

So, if two profiles will be used, how would you properly setup system
variables to accommodate this?