[THIN] Re: Citrix Products

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jpitsch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:43:45 -0400

There isn't any way someone can answer that question without knowing
your environment, what your users do, what apps you publish, etc.  Only
you can make the decision.  You need to look at the documentation
(follow the link I sent earlier), evaluate the product in a test
environment, and then make a decision on whether it has enough value for
your organization.

Jeff Pitsch