[THIN] Re: Citrix Print Manager failing

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 07:26:13 +1200

try rebuilding the Ctx_SmaUser account.  see CTX106393.

You might be able to also just change the ctx_SmaUser password and
then set it in the services again.

Greg

On 8/3/05, Schneider, Chad M <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have 2 newly built boxes, W2k, SP4, fresh PS 4.0 build with hotfix 02
> installed....and the Citrix print manager keeps failing.  I have set it to
> recover by restarting, but last night it failed enough that it did not
> restart.
>
> Thoughts, Ideas?
This weeks sponsor: SuperSpeed
Try Us To improve performance along with other agents!
FREE 30-day Trial!
http://www.superspeed.com/servers/computing.php?ID0