[THIN] Re: Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 and latest WI and CSG

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:40:03 -0500

even with plain RDP.  If you connect to the server, at the login window,
click the drop down box for the domain field, you see the local machnie
name, and the visible domains available to log into.  Any domain you see
there can be logged into if valid credentials for it are provided.

I *think* this is controlled by forest membership.  You could join your
citrix servers to the root and then every domain it has authority for is
good to go.  This makes assigning gpo's easier.

Greg