[THIN] Citrix Posts CTP Page / Blogging Site

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:26:46 -0700 (PDT)

Citrix is stepping up to the plate in response to Brian Maddens posting back in
July about Thought Leadership at
http://www.brianmadden.com/content/content.asp?ID=607

  They have created a Citrix Technology Professional Program (CTP) with a page
about it at:
  http://www.citrix.com/English/ps2/products/feature.asp?contentID=38494

  and now have an official blogging Community page of Citrites at:
  http://citrixcommunity.com/Default.aspx

  Pat on the back to Brian for lighting the fire. This is all good stuff!

  One blog that I have found extremely helpful is Jay Tomlins.  A recent post
on Web Interface completely solved a problem that I have been maddeningly try
to figure out for months.  The issue at the end of his posting on the Web
Garden Number in the app pool setting was it! Mine was set at 10! Thanks Jay...
  Here is the link to the posting which is on why you get the Redirect message
when you go to Web Interface... it is a good read!
  http://www.jaytomlin.com/blog/2006/10/