[THIN] Citrix Policy

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:20:33 -0600

I am testing the policies.  I want to have it so those in IT can be
shadowed, but must give permission.

I made a policy, assigned myself to it, and gave enabled it, set to allow
shadowing, but not allow with notification.

In testing, I do not get notified.

Thoughts?

Chad M. Schneider
Technology Analyst II