[THIN] Citrix PS4.0 - change COM port starting number

  • From: "Ron Jameson" <rjameson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 14:43:50 -0600

I have Spartacom modem sharing program on a citrix server but it cannot
grab any port below 10.  How can I get citrix to release com 3&4 and
start at 5 instead?  I see references to old versions of citrix for
changing how many com ports can be used - does this also apply to PS4.0
and can it specify what port to start?

I thought I found this way back when - but cannot find now.  Spartacom
web side ref's same citrix doc.

Ron