[THIN] Citrix PCL4 Universal printerdriver missing.

  • From: Anders Hansen-Øvre <anders.hansen-ovre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 08:36:21 +0200

We installed XP1.0 (e) and FR2. But the Citrix PCL4 Univ. printdriver is =
missing. I've tried to copy the correct registry values from a server =
with the driver installed. It showed in the "Printers - Server prop... - =
Drivers" but it failes when trying to "Update" the driver. It will not =
show in the CMC no matter what.

Anyone ?

---
mvh/yours
Anders Hansen-=D8vre, Seniorkonsulent=20
Mail    : anders.hansen-ovre@xxxxxxxxx
Mail    : anders.hansen-ovre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell    : (+47) 90 98 17 78

Konsulenthuset Contra as
Hedmark N=E6ringspark, Bygg 15, 2312 Ottestad
Phone   : (+47) 62 54 42 99
Fax     : (+47) 62 54 42 85
Mail    : post@xxxxxxxxx
Web     : http://www.contra.no=20