[THIN] Re: Citrix Network Technology Possibilties

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:40:13 -0500

Or perhaps an African (not European) swallow carrying the data in a coconut
shell. Apologies to Monty Python.

>>> Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 1/26/2004 4:19:54 PM >>>

How about carrier pigeon?

                      "Matt Kosht"

                      <matt.kosht@arete        To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      ch-is.com>               cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [THIN] Re: Citrix
Network Technology Possibilties
                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      01/26/2004 02:21

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

Let me clarify. The Citrix server site (by car) is approximately  468
miles/754km away from this site.

>>> RobBeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 1/26/2004 4:06:34 PM >>>
what aobut a 2-way wireless connection.
We're doing tests now for a customer with numorous locations in a range of
30km
the worst connection we have is 4MB and the best connection is 34MB.
I'll check the brand we're using, for I forgot, it's looking good so far..

I'll get back to you about this

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards

Rob Beekmans
Technical Consultant
A-Tree Automatisering

Business Phone: +31 24 6452000