[THIN] Re: Citrix Network Technology Possibilties

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:28:51 +1300

  I was going to suggest this as well. Back in the early 90's we used to
multiplex multiple PC Anwhere users over a single 28.8 modem, but I can't
remember the brand of modem/multiplexor we used. I hadn't seen it, but I
figured that you could do the opposite and combine multiple phone lines.
  As for the latency on satellite, I've done it for a customer. The latency
was really high (300-400ms, as I recall, but that could be wrong). It was
pretty bad, but it did work.

Jeff Durbin