[THIN] Citrix NetScaler Documentation Script

  • From: Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 14:15:54 +0000

For those that have Citrix NetScaler, a NetScaler documentation script has been
released.  Barry Schiffer from The Netherlands did the work with optimizations
provided by Ian Brighton and the Word routines all my other documentation
scripts use.  Barry's NetScaler script will be housed on my site so all the
documentation scripts can be maintained as a collection.

http://carlwebster.com/documenting-citrix-netscaler-microsoft-powershell/

Thanks

Webster