[THIN] Citrix / Microsoft Employment Opportunity at Summa Health Care in Akron Ohio

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, neocug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:56:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks...
Wanted to pass this one along. This is a great opportunity at Summa Health Care
in Akron.
Jim Kenzig
http://thin.net

Subject: RE: Citrix / Microsoft Opportunity at Summa
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:01:27 -0400
From: "Waters, Ken" <>
To: <

Thanks, Jim.  Below is what we are looking for.  Let me know if you have any
questions -- I appreciate your help.

Microsoft/Citrix Systems Engineer
Summa Health System has an opportunity available for a Microsoft/Citrix Systems
Engineer. The candidate will review, recommend, design and maintain networked
systems infrastructure using Active Directory, Windows NT/2000/2003 server and
Citrix Metaframe XPe/Presentation server. You will also implement strategic
plans to solve enterprise issues and handle day-to-day engineering support for
networked systems.

The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years? System Engineering experience
to include 3 years in a Citrix environment. A Bachelor?s degree in Computer
Science or related field; MCSE and/or Citrix certification may substitute for
up to 2 years of the educational requirement.

To learn more about where you fit into our family of care, call us at
330-375-3255; forward your resume to Summa Health System; 525 East Market St.;
P.O. Box  2090; Akron, OH 44309.  Fax 330-375-4152 or email
DiRienzR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Visit our website at www.summahealth.org.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Smoke / drug free environment.

Ken Waters
Director, Networks & Technical Support
Summa Health System

Confidentiality Notice: This communication and any attachments may contain
confidential and privileged information for the use of the specific recipients
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, disclosure, or copying of the contents is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately.