[THIN] Re: Citrix Metaframe Password Manager

  • From: Martin Stephenson <martin.stephenson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:05:29 +1000

You may want to take a look at the Smart Card solution from
Schlumberger.  They have a whitepaper at
http://www.sis.slb.com/media/about/whitepaper_smartcard.pdf.

Last year Microsoft planned to roll out a Smart Card solution for
their entire organisation although I don't recall the vendor they used
but it would be worth looking into.

The way I see it, a solution that only provides SSO (like PAM)
provides about 1/5 of the features of a Smart Card solution and
therefore should be priced proportionally.

Let us know how you go with this.

Cheers,
Martin.