[THIN] Re: Citrix Metaframe 1.8 problems

  • From: "Newman, Phil" <Phil.Newman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:21:55 +0100

This sounds like the Windows 2000 SP4 issue, as it changed the method of
login - there was a hotfix released by Microsoft to fix the problem.

It's do with CMSTART taking ages to run

The fix is Q824309 - it was a private fix - not sure if it was ever made
public - mail me off-list if you need a copy

regards,

Phil

  _____