[THIN] Re: Citrix Management Console Shows No Users

  • From: Ruud Bransen <rb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:52:22 +0100

Hi Tom,

I had this once and it turned out to be the path variable. There was an UNC
path somewhere in the middle. After putting it at the end of the variable
and rebooting the server, the users showed up. HTH.
By the way, other articles and responses I got on this matter pointed me to
recreate the ICA connection.

Regards,

Ruud Bransen
Databalk bv