[THIN] Re: Citrix MPS 4.0 License

  • From: "Stephen Rogers" <stephen.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:35:57 +0000

Hi,

Yeah I had this issue in MPS3.0 have unticked this and still no joy.

Guess it must be to do with the fact it is a technology preview only.

Has anyone else got MPS4 working in a test environment ?

Thanks in advance.

>>> jmoock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 16/02/05 16:11:16 >>>

When I started installing MPS 3.0 I ran into a similar problem.  I
would receive licensing errors when I tried to log on as a non-admin.

It ended up being that the RDP and ICA listeners were configured to
allow only connections to published applications (this is by design with
new installs of MPS 3.0).  After I unchecked that option I was able to
log in as a user.