[THIN] Citrix MPS 4.0 License

  • From: "Stephen Rogers" <stephen.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:47:19 +0000

Hi,

I have downloaded and indeed installed the Technical Preview of MPS4
all seems to work well if you are an Admin.

The problem I have is that only 1 user can log on and that user needs
to also be an Admin.

I have tried setting up the licensing Server and downloading licenses
from My Citrix but to no avail.

Anyone have any success with this ?

If so can you advise, I need to try to set up a test lab for MPS4
however can't really do that if only 1 admin user can log on at any one
time.

Thanks in advance.

Stephen M. Rogers

Stephen M. Rogers
ICT Support & Development Worker
Calderdale & Kirklees Careers
tel : 01484 226703
fax : 01484 226725

This e-mail and any documents attached to it are confidential &
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). We apologise if you
have received them in error, but would be grateful if you could destroy
them & notify us immediately by return e-mail to
careers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To rely on, reproduce, disseminate, disclose, modify, and/or publicise
them is strictly prohibited and Calderdale & Kirklees Careers Service
Ltd disclaim all responsibility & accept no liability, including in
negligence, for any resulting consequences whatsoever.
http://www.workabout.org.uk