[THIN] Re: Citrix Lockdowns

  • From: "Malcolm Bruton" <malcolm.bruton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 04:29:14 -0500

Easiest way would be to use the java clients only.  Configure Web interface so
the java client will not map local drives and disallow copy and pasting. etc.
You could change the ICA connection properties to do this but I would assume
that you have internal users connecting to that same server so that is probably
not an option.

There are holes in bith citrix polices and MS policies.  We use MS policies
(mainly becuase we are on MF XP still)  Using MS policies does allow you to get
95% of the easy stuff to be locked down.  To get 100% you need to use a third
party.