[THIN] Re: Citrix Licensing

  • From: "Jon Luchette" <jon.e.luchette@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:16:59 -0400

Okay thanks, but in either scenario there is no need to license the servers
separately right?

On 7/24/07, Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PS is licensed per CCU (concurrent user),  however if you are doing a
small implementation w/ WI and CSG I would suggest looking at Access
Essentials 2.0.  The licensing for that is per user and you get the TS CAL
with it as well. (or not if you don't need it)

Joe