[THIN] Re: Citrix License Reporting

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:07:19 -0400

Got it working.  Few dumb mistakes on my part (in particular, a path was
wrong, that was probably the kicker).  Thanks.

On a somewhat related note, licenses are per concurrent USER only
correct?  It does not care if said user has 3 active sessions, that
still only counts as 1 used license?

Lastly, my current usage in LMC is only showing 3 in use licenses for
Presentation Server, but I have way more users then that logged in.
Query time is current.  Why would this not reflect accurate data?