[THIN] Re: Citrix KB Feeds?

  • From: James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 22:00:09 +1000

thats exactly what i was looking for - you rock mate, cheers!
 Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:51:29 -0500
Subject: [THIN] Re: Citrix KB Feeds?
From: gareese@xxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok.  to get the RSS feeds or subscriptions like you want,
go to support.citrix.com
On the left side are the products.  Select XenApp (for example) to expand the
XenApp product, then click whichever version you want.  "XenApp 6.5 for WIndows
2008 R2" for instance.

You should then be looking at the main support page for that product.  On the
top right of that page, you should see a block for "Subscribe to RSS Feed",
"Add to your Hotfix Alerts", then a Bookmarks item.  If you hover your mouse
over "Bookmark" it will pop up some options.  You can click the "more" link and
get a pop up of just about everything you can use for this sort of thing.  I
use RSS myself but there are probably better things out there.

That will work for any product and any forum.
Greg

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 10:47 AM, James Scanlon <scanjam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,
I am after a site, RSS Feed or list or something (similar to `thethin`) the has
a list of KB articles and `solutions` for all or some citrix products... does
citrix have such a thing?- ive had a look and cant find anything simple that I
can just browse on my phone, each day...(like google reader)

Cheers
scanjam