[THIN] Citrix Installation

  • From: "A Friend" <amajidk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:23:51 +0300

Hi
I am new in the list as well as in Citrix World. I expect help from the
Citrix experts here.
I am about to install Citrix XPe with FR3 on a Dell Power edge 6400, 4
processors, 4 GB memory on
Windows 2000 SP2 machine. I want to know any issues related
        I need any help documents for installation of Citrix
        Citrix installation best practices
        if I install Citrix with FR 3, does this contain Citrix SP 2, or I have
install first Citrix then SP 2 then FR3?
        if some one can tell me issues and best practices of JDEdwards with
Citrix
here, please let me know. We will use JDE via Citrix.
        Citrix Administration best practices
        setting up user or roaming profiles on Citrix,  (Which one is preferable
and how to set?)
        drive mappings of Citrix  (is it recommended to map drive?)
Does anyone can point me to websites or send me documents of above mentioned
subjects? I will be very thankful.
I am up to Windows 2000 SP 2
Thanks