[THIN] Citrix ICA Client 6.31.1051

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Client E-mail Group (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 09:59:13 -0600

> I get the following message if we start a published application first and
> then try to start a custom ICA connection.
>

>  <<...OLE_Obj...>>

Has anyone seen this. If you close the Published application, the custom
applicaton runs without a problem.  I am currently running XPe FR1/SP1 on my
metaframe servers.   I plan on upgrading to FR2 soon but I need to test
Nfuse 1.71 more before I do this migration.

Can anyone out there provide me with some insight to this problem?

Thanks.
Jay