[THIN] Citrix Healthcheck.

  • From: "Stuart Pittwood" <stuart.pittwood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 08:39:00 +0100

Hi all,

I have a quick question for you guys.  I've been tasked with carrying out an
audit/healthcheck on a large(ish) citrix setup.  The setup consists of two
(soon to be three) farms, one running MFXP on W2K and one Running PS4 on
W2K3.  The datastore for both of these farms is on an oracle 10g database
(this is also the db for their line of bus. app).  The farms currently
supports 700 users but will be expanded soon to support 2700 users.

Can you make any suggestions as to what to look for in a setup of this size,
currently their oracle datastores seems to be problematic, so I would
probably recomend a seperate SQL box for the IMA & RM Databases.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Stu