[THIN] Re: Citrix - Harddisk Specification

  • From: Jan <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:55:32 -0500

I am presently running a 32 bit W2K3 PS4 server on ESX3.5 in my published
app. My users do not know the difference between it and the physical
servers. Performance is the same, if not better. The host ESX server is a
Dell 1950 2GHz dual quad-core XEON. The Citrix server has 2GB of RAM
allocated to it. The Virtual Citrix server lives on an iSCSI Dell EqualLogic
SAN.