[THIN] Re: Citrix Farm performance over WAN

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 15:48:45 +1000

Hi

Nice tool.  I got mixed results when running it but the worst stats I could see
were

Last Latency (ms) 78

Average latency (ms)
69

Round trip deviation
7

Not sure if thats acceptable or what I can do to improve it...

Ang

From: jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Citrix Farm performance over WAN
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 13:48:53 +0800

J Well, if she doesn’t have EdgeSight, it’s the best tool to show you what’s
happening at the ICA level for individual sessions. It’s displayed there in the
GUI without having to explain anything. From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:27:16 +0100Depends what your root cause of “SMB
bottleneck” if its “back end file server” its unlikely this configuration is
going to help.  From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx