[THIN] Re: Citrix FR3/UPD - Print Spooler Crashes?

  • From: "Jeremy Lee" <JLee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:25:22 -0600

Take a look at this:

http://support.citrix.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=3D177350&fromSearc=
Page=3Dtrue&#177350

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Lambert [mailto:rlambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 8:23 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Citrix FR3/UPD - Print Spooler Crashes?

Has anyone been able to relate usage of the Citrix FR3 UPD to print
spooler crashes?
=20

I am having these frequently, and I suspect this is the cause. I am
looking for any confirmation that this has been the case for others.

=20

--

Ryan Lambert=20

Network Engineer

OnlyOne

1242 East 49th Street

Cleveland, OH 44114

Ph/Fax: 216.373.2757

http://www.onlyoneis.com/

http://www.myonlyone.com/

=20

=20

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
Emergent OnLine is the leading server-based computing consulting
integration firm in the nation. Emergent OnLine delivers expert=20
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com