[THIN] Re: Citrix Extends 20-Year Partnership with Microsoft into Server Virtualization with "Project Encore"

  • From: "Foster, Bill" <Bill.Foster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:09:30 -0500

Citrix Essentials for Hyper-V will be available through channel partners
on April 7, 2009.  Suggested retail pricing will begin at $1,500 per
physical server.  Microsoft Hyper-V is currently available as part of
Windows Server 2008 Standard, Enterprise, and Datacenter editions, as
well as a standalone hypervisor Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008. For more
information, please visit:

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms
Subject: [THIN] Citrix Extends 20-Year Partnership with Microsoft into
Server Virtualization with "Project Encore"

Press release here
http://citrix.com/English/NE/news/news.asp?newsID=1687128

I like how all the links for Citrix Essentials return "The content you
requested cannot be found". J

Webster

Privacy Notice: This electronic mail message, and any attachments, are
confidential and are intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is
proprietary and that may be
Individually Identifiable or Protected Health Information under HIPAA. If you
are not the intended
recipient, please immediately contact the sender by telephone, or by email, and
destroy all copies of this
message. If you are a regular recipient of our electronic mail, please notify
us promptly if you change
your email address.