[THIN] Re: Citrix Eval

  • From: "Ehab" <eamin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 21:07:35 -0400

I do not have anyone right now. And I have an interview on Tuesday for Citrix Position. Could ANYONE help me get any version today or tomorrow??? I can even pay you if you want to sell it, but all I need is just an eval version for 3 days. HELP!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicolai Imset" <nicolai.imset@xxxxxxxxx>